The Murzan PO-50 Poultry Pump is the only sanitary diaphragm pump specifically designed with the needs of the poultry industry in mind. This pump can easily handle solids up to 4″ (10 cm) in diameter or 7″ (17 cm) long without damaging the product.
The Murzan PO-50 Poultry Pump reduces water usage for every pound of product processed. The pump works commonly in two shifts of production and one shift of cleaning at a very low maintenance cost.
Capacities up to 240 chicken necks per minute in solution may be achieved depending on the concentration of solids and total dynamic head (TDH) of the system. Rates for smaller solids will be greater subject to the same conditions.
The Murzan PO 50 is constructed completely of either T-304 or T-316L stainless steel, and is polished to a number 4 finish – even the non-wetted parts. Food grade Buna N or EPDM diaphragms and gaskets are standard, but other elastomers are also available to suit a wide range of applications. Flap check and ball check valves are interchangeable in order to handle any kind of product. Standard connections are tri-clamp type, however other connections are available.
- Oil Free: The Murzan PO 50 oil free air valve never needs any lubrication. This eliminates the possibility of product or plant environment contamination.
- Air Operated: Since the pump is air operated, no costly drives or motors are required, and the pump can be used in heavy wash-down areas.
- No Mechanical Seals: The PO 50 has no mechanical seals or packing to replace, and can be run dry indefinitely without damage.
- CIP: The PO 50 has full clean-in-place capability
- Easy to Clean: simple to disassemble and clean manually due to its unique design and very few moving parts.
- Solids Handling: Flap check valves with 3” diameter opening are standard for necks. Flap check valves with 2” diameter openings are standard for hearts, livers, and gizzards.
More Product Information
Industries Product Can Be Used In
- Complete Feet
- Necks with or without skin
- Chicken skin without water
- Intestine pack
- Technical Data: Stainless Steel T-304 or T-316L Non-Porous Wetted Parts, Pneumatic Operated
- Certificates/Standards: USDA, FDA, EHEDG, 3-A
- Options: 2”, 3”, 4” inlet/outlet; Large Chamber; Mobility