The Murzan PI 50 is the only diaphragm pump specifically designed to meet the special requirements of the sanitary industry. High efficiency oil free air valve, maintenance free check valve systems, and total visual inspection of all wetted parts give the user a safe and efficient transfer of foods, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals.
USDA listed, FDA Approved, the PI 50 series is manufactured to meet general 3-A standards.
Our unique design allows for total visual inspection of all wetted parts. There are no blind spots or hidden areas for bacteria to grow. Simply remove the manifold clamps and chamber clamps for complete disassembly and cleaning.
- Easy to sterilize and clean in place (CIP able)
- Design allows for complete visual inspection of the wetted parts
- Self Priming up to 24 feet
- No mechanical seals
- Ability to run dry without damage
- Maintains product integrity
- Can pump viscosities up to 150,000 CPS
More Product Information
Industries Product Can Be Used In
- Pharmaceutical & Bio-pharmaceutical
- Pet Food
- Juice/Drink Concentrates
- Tomato Paste
- Cottage Cheese
- Pie Fillings
- Barbecue Sauces
- Salad Dressings
- Technical Data: Stainless Steel 304 or 316L Non-Porous Wetted Parts, Pneumatic Operated
- Certificates/Standards: USDA, FDA, EHEDG, 3-A
- Options: 2”, 3”, 4” inlet/outlet; Large Chamber; CIP Capable; Mobility; swivel base (allows to recoup expensive product or remove remnant cleaning solutions); Various Diaphragms, Gaskets, and Check Valve Types; Customizable