The Murzan KUS (Kettle Unloading System) offers the cleanest solution for unloading contoured high shear mixing bowls, primarily in the bakery industry. The unit provides sanitary, hands on solution for transferring products such as batters, icings, and fillings that may contain delicate solids.
The Murzan KUS can be used to feed multiple depositors from one location. This unit is portable and can be cleaned-in-place. The follower plate can be custom made for different shape containers. The unit is also built in 100% Stainless steel, with all its electro-pneumatic controls contained in a NEMA 4X panel.
Capacities exceeding 5,000 pounds (2273 kg) per hour may be achieved depending on the specific gravity, viscosity, consistency of the product, and the total dynamic head (TDH) of the application.
- EASY TO CLEAN (no blind spots or crevices where bacteria can grow)
- Empties contoured mixing bowls without altering product consistency or density on most products, while reducing waste.
- Delicately transfers shear sensitive products.
- Provides sanitary, hands-off solution for unloading mixing bowls
- Can feed multiple depositors from one location
- Portable for cleaning and easy changeover
More Product Information
Industries Product Can Be Used In
- High Viscous Product
- Technical Data: Stainless Steel 316L Non-Porous Wetted Parts, Pneumatic Operated
- Certificates/Standards: USDA, FDA, EHEDG
- Options: CIP Capable; Customizable