The Murzan CBTU (Marinated products transfer unit) can increase yields, increase production, reduce labor costs and reduce sanitation costs. It can be accomplished without compromising the integrity of your product.
The CBTU is a dual discharge pump, which provides a consistent product flow, keeping your lines full.
No Product Contamination: the Murzan CBTU is designed to keep contaminated compressed air from coming in contact with your product.
The CBTU is designed to pump directly from your vacuum tumbler discharge to your IQF, frying lines, or breading tumbler. The unit allows you to pump chicken tenders, fillets, or disjoined wings without damage. We have successfully pumped product at a rate of 10,000 pounds an hour, at a distance of up to 100 feet.
- EASY TO CLEAN
- Increase yields – keeping the marinade in the product
- Increase production – consistent product flow
- Decrease product degradation
- Reduce labor and sanitation costs
- Oil and lubricant free
- No mechanical seals
- No product contamination
More Product Information
Industries Product Can Be Used In
- Chicken Parts
- Chicken Tenders
- Disjointed wings
- Marinade chicken breasts
- Technical Data: Stainless Steel 316L Non-Porous Wetted Parts, Pneumatic Operated with electric controls
- Certificates/Standards: USDA, FDA, EHEDG
- Options: 3”, 4” outlet; CIP Capable; Mobile; Various Diaphragms, Gaskets, and Check Valve Types; Customizable