The Murzan AB-70 series (AB72 and AB76) pneumatic suction wand eliminates the risk associated with the handling of suction wands. There is no need to remove the drums individually from the pallet, simplifying the unloading operation.
The use of a joystick in the controls allows the user to reach any of the four drums on the pallet. The suction wand is lowered into the drum via switch. This system allows us to use any size suction wand for optimal unloading.
- Pneumatic Suction Wand comes with integrated PI-50 pump, sized for the application.
- System is on sanitary casters that allow easy positioning of the AB-70
- Customizable Suction Wand options include:
- Rinsing of the container
- Non-return suction wand
- Mechanism for preventing suction of drum liners
- CIP holster that enables cleaning of the wand, hose, and pump at the same time
- Ability to unload a pallet while you stage a second one
- Tote tiller for unloading square totes
- Ability to use with tote containers
- Pneumatically raise/lower wand reduces the risk of injury.
- Unloading (4) four 55-gallon (200 litter) drums without removing the containers from the pallet.
- Reduces strain on personnel/operators by simplifying the use and ergonomics.
- Fully portable if necessary.
- Increased food safety by lowering the risk of product contamination.
More Product Information
Industries Product Can Be Used In
- Juice Concentrates
- Olives in suspension
- Diced Tomatoes
- Tomato Paste Concentrate (with added water)
- Beverage Bases
- Any Self Leveling Product in drums and totes
- Technical Data: Stainless Steel 316L Non-Porous Wetted Parts, Pneumatic Operated controls
- Certificates/Standards: USDA, FDA, EHEDG, 3-A
- Options: 3”, 4” outlet; CIP Capable; Mobile; Various Diaphragms, Gaskets, and Check Valve Types; Customizable